Leadership Coaching for Individuals
Leadership coaching breaks the rules of the status-quo. It interrupts organizational disorder and the current way of leading and thinking. It serves a meaningful purpose for the greater good of our community and our world.
You have been positioned for this time and place. Here you are. Now what? What will you do with you?
Be real. Whatever is unravelled, whatever is unengaged, whatever the good struggle is about, it needs to be confronted. Whatever it is, we’ll deal with it.
It won’t always be easy. But you are not training for easy. You are training for a social revolution, a culture change.
You choose the accountability and the progress. You choose the commitment to your character growth, to your call and influence in this world. And as your coach and catalyst, I will lead you to where you want to go.
Courageous leaders navigate ambiguity and lead the way with a strong, clear purpose.
What is the conscious and mindful decision for your values-based, purpose-driven life?
Here’s a few examples of why value-based clients have chosen to work with me:
- They are not happy with the way things are, and they want to make a difference.
- They see a tremendous need, a knowing-doing gap, and an unacceptable void in the culture, and they will commit the best of their lives to influence meaningful change.
- There is a status quo mindset or culture that they simply and absolutely refuse to tolerate. They are stepping up to respond to the silent dissonance and unspoken longings around them.
- They have experienced tremendous gain and tremendous loss. The loss has gifted them their greatest lessons and furthered their purpose and call. They have shifted their way of being, and redefined success. Their vision and purpose is more about contributing their best selves to serve the greater need in their local/global communities. They want to see 1) more of something, 2) less of something or 3) a change that makes a difference. It’s about a purpose. A call. Grounded securely in a clear, solid foundation of core values aligned with the call.
- Coaching clients come from a variety of influences: corporate and company leaders, non-profit and for-profit leadership and leaders within faith-based organizations. Let’s be real. What got us here, got us here. And that’s where we stay unless we make a decision to step away from the familiar and lead toward a re-imagined future.